The Best Mobile Recharge Offer in tap
Terms and Conditions:
• In order to be eligible for this offer, you must have an active tap wallet.
• Customer can get the cashback during the campaign period as many times as he/she recharges on the denominations mentioned in the offer.
• Customer will get specific cashback amount for different Mobile operators on specific regular bundles.
• Cashback offer is applicable for specific bundles on specific mobile recharge denomination (BDT) to own or any number through tap App/USSD. Mobile recharge from tap web will not be eligible for cashback.
• All operator will bear the sole liability of the packages that are given in the table under this offer. “tap” shall only take the responsibility of cashback as a payment service provider.
• "tap" reserves the right to change/modify/extend these terms & conditions or cancel this offer at any time without giving any prior notice. “tap” reserves the right to change/modify campaign terms & conditions, or cancel cash reward payout if the particular transaction and/or the customer transaction behavior raises reasonable suspicion that the customer has abused the benefits of the campaign.
• tap announces that:
I. tap or its authorized representative shall not, at any point, requests you to disclose your One-time Password (OTP) or Personal Identification Number (PIN) of Tap account,
II. It shall not ask you to make any payment to anyone whatsoever, and
III. It shall contact the customer using only 16733 For any confusion or conflict with regards to this offer, you must dismiss any other call and immediately call back to 16733 to ascertain the authenticity of the call or for required information.
IV. Tap shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever for any of the reasons listed above or any other actions from a third party. In the event of any dispute, you will first contact Tap through Tap hotline numbers: 16733
V. In the event of a conflict between the English version and the Bangla version of the terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.