Job Post – Software Engineer – Java Backend
Software Engineer - Java Backend
TADL is looking for a passionate and expert Software Developer to join and strengthen our team of talented engineers to Develop, Deploy, automate, manage, and maintain midlevel software. The Software Developer will develop required mid to high level applications and will be responsible for application deployment, maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting. He/she will be working closely with the Back-End/ Middleware Engineers, QA-Engineers and Product team to create and deploy necessary changes into the production environment(s).
- Designing, creating, and implementing Java-based applications.
- Interpreting briefs to create high-quality coding that functions according to specifications.
- Determining application functions and building objectives with the team.
- Ensuring that written code falls in line with the project objectives.
- Problem solving with other team members in the project.
- Identifying and resolving immediate and potential issues with applications.
- Drafting detailed reports on the work performed and projects completed.
- Participating in group meetings to discuss projects and objectives.
- Assisting other developers with troubleshooting, debugging, and coding.
- Meeting deadlines on fast-paced deliverables.
- B.Sc Engineering in CSE / ECE
- Practical experience in development for at least 4 years
- Practical experience as a Java developer in Fintech Industries is highly preferable.
- Clear concept on OOP, Design Patterns, Development life cycle
- Strong knowledge of Java, Spring Boot/ Spring Framework, JPA, MVC, Web Client, REST/ SOAP, Json, xml, JWT, Redis, MongoDB, MySQL or Postgre SQL Server
- Experience in FinTech domain and applications is a major plus
- Working with Microservice, GIT/SVN, Maven, Linux (Ubuntu), CI/CD is a plus
- Good understanding of WebSockets and HTTPS protocol
- Understanding on cloud computing is a plus
- Strong problem solving and coding skills are essential.
- Ability to work with multiple deadlines and multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to adapt and to solve problems proactively and creatively
Uday Tower, Gulshan 1, Dhaka
10 AM – 7 PM, Weekly 5 days
How to apply
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject: Software Engineer – Java Backend